COACHING & TRAINING
OUR VALUE TO OUR CLIENTS IS A RESULT OF
- Experienced insight gained by our work with over 200 nonprofits in every sector.
- Our core belief in an Iron Triangle: to build a strong and sustainable nonprofit there must be a balance between mission/programs, financial/business model considerations, and talent/capacity (which includes leadership, board, staff and volunteers).
- A commitment to a stakeholder-centered approach to consulting and coaching, giving voice to as many stakeholders as possible during the assessment and evaluation phase of our work with your organization, and in our leadership coaching activities.
- An interdisciplinary approach - we work with strong partners with complementary skills.
- Our willingness to pose provocative questions that force an objective look at your reality and future options.
- Our ability to facilitate discussions that result in consensus and better decisions.
Bonner Consulting is proud that our clients use phrases like “challenging but respectful,” “pragmatic and understandable,” “direct but empathetic, honest and thought provoking” and “sure-footed guidance” to describe our approach and value.