Facilitating Complex Conversations
We provide an experienced facilitator for large or small groups where an objective professional is needed to guide a group through their agenda, ensure active participation, and/or work through challenging topics. In the last 18 months we facilitated meetings and retreats that:
- helped a Board with many new members and a new executive to get to know each other and agree on an actionable first year set of priorities;
- helped a Coalition of nonprofits create a memorandum of understanding on how they would work together;
- worked with staff leadership to create the agenda and then facilitated their annual Board and Staff retreats
- worked with an organization seeking to increase retention of staff; and improve their recruiting and hiring of new employees, by facilitating focus groups of current employees
- assisted a Board to reach consensus on how to deal with a performance issue with their Executive;
- facilitated 30 focus groups and listening sessions for the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust in preparation for their strategic plan.