Consulting Associates and Contracting OpportunitIES
Researchers, Data Analysts, and Consulting Project Support
Bonner Consulting is a Pittsburgh based nonprofit consulting firm whose clients include regional nonprofits, foundations, associations, and public/government entities. See our website for more details.
At Bonner Consulting we recognize the value an interdisciplinary team of consultants with complementary skills brings to our nonprofit clients. We are assembling a diverse and inclusive network of experienced professionals who understand the structures and challenges faced by nonprofits in our region. For each of our consulting engagements we build a dynamic team of professionals and administrative support to meet the needs of the client.
Bonner Consulting accepts inquiries from consultants and project freelancers interested in partnering or contracting with us.
Description of the types of contractors/consulting associates we need
We are currently building a diverse team to respond to a regional needs assessment request for proposal. The following skills are needed immediately to be included in the proposal. However, going forward our strategic planning requires the same skills and experience.
- Qualitative data analysis – sorting survey and interview data
- Research, to include organizational research and benchmarking
- Administrative project skills to include scheduling meetings and supporting clients/stakeholders who have questions about completing surveys
- We may need people who are experienced in conducting interviews or facilitating focus groups.
- Writing and editing reports of findings
- Individuals that have worked with or in nonprofit organizations and who understand the structures and challenges of nonprofits. Awareness of the regional nonprofit ecosystem and its funders is a plus.
- Individuals with varied professional experiences, diverse work histories, and demonstrated commitment to the nonprofit community.
- We welcome people that have been or are currently contractors and/or consultants by choice and who do not need a set number of hours or Freelancers who seek projects to supplement their other work.
- Flexible working hours, with the ability to take on or decline work as per the needs of Bonner Consulting and the client’s schedule.
Attributes of Success
- Previous nonprofit experience.
- Comfortable in working environments that are self-directed.
- Flexibility to accept last minute assignments, or conversely, have periods with no assignments.
- Integrity and trust. Must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement that covers our propriety methodology/tools and includes keeping our client and survey information confidential.
- Strong administrative skills, can move easily from looking at the big picture to focusing on the details.
- Must be able to comfortably work with a diverse set of partners and client organizations
HOW TO EXPRESS INTEREST
Want to talk with me to learn more and see if there is a potential fit? Send me an email along with your bio, resume, or link to an updated linked-in profile, Include the type of work you want to do.
Leslie Bonner, Managing Consultant, Leslie@Bonner-consulting.com
While we are not hiring employees, we maintain strong principles of equality and equity with our contractors and partners. We seek contractors that represent our diverse community in race, gender, sexual orientation, and ability.